REPLAY OF LIVE WEBINAR:
Smoke and Mirrors: The Story of Fiat Currency Abuse
Expert Speaker: Richard Karn, Emerging Trends Report
Introduction and Q&A with Nick Barisheff, President and CEO, Bullion Management Group Inc.
Richard Karn, author of Credit and Credibility, explores two of the five most pressing issues facing the global economy today: fiat currency abuse and the threat it poses to a lasting recovery. By participating in the webinar, you will garner an understanding of:
- An overview of a fiat currency life-cycle
- The Players: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- How a fiat currency impoverishes a people and a nation
- Models, Media & Mayhem
- Interventionist policy response to the collapse of the credit bubble: more of the same, only harder
- How all fiat currencies have become derivatives of the US dollar
- How it was not a savings glut but a fiat currency glut behind global financial crisis
- Breakdown Sequence: from Periphery to Core
- Power Grab: the clash of fiat agendas
- Fiat Franchises
- What it all means to you
We recommend this webinar to every investor and advisor who is interested in educating themselves on the future outlook for the global economy and how to preserve their wealth.
Webinar attendees are receiving a drastically reduced price for the Emerging Trends Report’s eBook, Credit and Credibility. Regular price $350 – for only $99! Visit http://www.emergingtrendsreport.com/ECommerce/ProductDetailsPage.aspx?pid=1 to order now!